How you can contribute...
Your contribution is tax deductible!
We have created a "Wish List" with our friends at Office Depot. Follow this
link to see what kind of office products we are looking for.
Log in: adultesl password: faesl1
If you prefer to make a cash or credit card contribution...Follow this link to the MetroWest
ESL Fundraising Committee website...mwesl.org...and click on the DONATE NOW button.
|The MetroWest ESL
Committee is a
that is committed to
ESL Plus. Click on
the logo to take you
to their website.
|"I have volunteered for many organizations
throughout my life including medical clinics,
hospitals and town committees. By far, my
most enjoyable and satisfying volunteer
position has been teaching English at the
Framingham Adult ESL program. I was a
volunteer for many years and decided to get
my certification to teach professionally. I
loved the ESL program so much that I made
ESL teaching my new career. I highly
recommend becoming a volunteer teacher for
We are looking for volunteers who can...
- Co-lead, with another volunteer, an ESL Conversation class for the
students on our active waiting list. Training, lesson plans, and
materials are provided.
- The night class meets once a week, either Tuesdays or Thursdays,
from 7-9 PM.
- The morning class meets once a week, either Tuesdays or Thursdays,
from 9-11 AM.
- Help teachers in ESL (English as a Second Language) or ABE/HiSET
(reading, writing, math) classes. Work with students individually or in
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings between 6:30-9:30 PM.
- Assist students using computers to practice English skills, either
Tuesdays or Thursdays, PM: 7-9 PM or AM, 9-11 AM.
Offer your skills and time in other ways; we would love to talk with you!